The practice is covered by an out of hours service (NHS 111) which deals with the entire out of hours medical care between 6pm and 8am.
When phoning the practice during the above times you will hear an answerphone message instructed you to hang up the call and redial 111 who will then advise accordingly.
To contact this service directly please call 111.
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
- Severe dental and facial pain not controlled by painkillers;
- Infection of the teeth and gums;
- Injury to the teeth, for example, as a result of a knock or fall;
- Bleeding tooth after extraction that you cannot control; or
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse.
If you have any of these then NHS 111 is for you.
The out-of-hours service is available:
- Monday to Thursday 6pm - 8am;
- From 6pm on Friday to 8am on Monday; and
- All bank holidays, until 8am the next working day.